We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to work as a strategic partner of our company’s financial management and operational business in our rapidly growing company. As a Financial Manager, you play a key role in the development and supporting of our business. Your role is versatile, including the following areas of responsibility:
- Producing monthly reports and analyzes to support business and management in decision-making
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets and forecasts
- Continuous development of internal accounting and participation in process and system development projects of business and financial functions together with our highly skilled and expert organization
- Principal user of the operational control system
In addition, you are:
- Responsible for the reporting of two portfolio companies
- Supporting those responsible for the finances of the subsidiaries in their work and cooperating with them
- Working in close contact with HR
- Supervising the financial assistant in their work
- Fluent Finnish and English skills, both spoken and written, since our staff is international as well as many of our customers. Knowledge of German language is an advantage, since one of our studios is located in Germany.
We also value the following:
- Experience in transfer pricing, consolidation and IFRS
- Good communication skills
- Excellent excel skills
- Experience with contractual and legal issues
Please send your application and CV as soon as possible.
We’ll start reviewing applications right away and will fill the position as soon as we find the right person. If possible, please send your application documents as one PDF file to make handling them easier. Please also include your salary request and the date you would be able to start. We also appreciate recommendations from previous employers.
For more information, please contact
Visa Paulanto (+358 40 752 7619, email@example.com) for more detailed description about the duties
Dunning, Kruger & Associates is a digital design and engineering consultancy driven by people and culture. We solve complex problems, simply, with our business, design, and technology skills alongside more elusive tools like empathy, humility, and Scandinavian finesse. We call this Minimum Viable Magic™.
We at DK&A are passionate about redefining “work”. In fact, we want to destroy those old habits that for too long have taken control of our lives. Freedom, trust, challenges, purpose and creativity. Those are the key elements we will offer you.